Spring 2024 goals 🙌

As we enter the month of March, how has everyone's 2024 been so far? What goals do you and your company have for spring? What goals have you already achieved this year? How do you keep track of your goals - KPIs, checklists, an app, a board in your o...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hiring employees from other countries 🌍

I am curious if any of your companies offer positions to immigrants coming into Canada? From my understanding, for an immigrant to obtain a work permit, they require their job to sponsor them. Do any of you have experience with this at your company? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

*67 incoming calls not connecting

Hello Canadians! You may have heard some chatter in other groups or on social media that when clients try to call in using *67 in Canada (to block their number), they are unable to reach us. Our office manager reached out to ST support regarding this...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pantheon 2024!!

Last week registration opened for Pantheon 2024! It was announced that it will return to Orlando Florida, at the World Marriott Resort. I will be attending for my very first time and I am so pumped to be there! I cannot wait to meet y'all! If you wil...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Greener Home Grant changes! Feb 2024

I work for a HVAC company and we complete a lot of Greener Home Grant installations. First, there was an announcement that the grant would be ending at the end of Feb. Then we were told that the grant was currently on pause. Yesterday afternoon we we...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Managed Techs and ST Mobile

Hi Everyone, We are currently rolling out non-managed technicians on the ST Mobile App. I am curious to see how others are using this feature, being that they cannot complete a job without a managed tech assigned to the job. Is there a work around ? ...

PRO tip - follow ups

PRO tip I've discovered as a Customer Service Representative - if you want to successfully reach your follow ups (recurring services are due or unsold estimates you'd like to close) you have a higher success rate on inclement weather days. More peopl...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

What ST features are you proficient in?

Hey there! What features of ST are you proficient in? Please comment and share below what your skills are/what role you are in! We aren't bragging or anything (unless you want to then I won't stop you haha). But this can help other users in the group...

success.jpeg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What trade are you in?

Hello hello everyone! When the group first launched in summer 2023, we all shared what part of Canada we are from. Next, I am wondering, what trade are you in? Sometimes our questions we are seeking answers for may be specific to the trade we are in ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hiring new employees

Hiring New Employees Now that we have entered a new year, maybe your goal is to expand your team in 2024? I have listened to a few webinars this past year about hiring employees. In the one meeting they made the comment that finding a good technician...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos