Welcome to 2024!

Hello Canadian users! I hope everyone enjoyed some well deserved rest over the holidays! Now that we have entered 2024 - what are your goals for this year? Do you have any personal goals or business goals you have set? Is there anything exciting you ...

2024.jpeg
KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shipping amount not calculating tax

Not sure if this is a Canadian thing but it is a minor annoyance I have. When I enter in Purchase Orders, the only way I can input the tax for the shipping is to change the tax from a % to a $. Does shipping not typically get taxed in the states?

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you!!

As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has helped this group to grow this year! It was very exciting to create the Canadian User Group this year. This had been a goal of mine for a while, so to see it become a reality was awesome! I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Busy season - help!

What is everyone's tips for prioritizing during busy season? I am our only CSR and it can be overwhelming at times (inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, dispatching, solving problems, ordering equipment and parts, receiving items and completing inv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GHG ending 2024

Hello! I am located in ON and work with a HVAC company. For us, the GHG has been SUPER popular and is the majority of our installs! We have been informed that it is set to end in March 2024. Is anyone else worried that this may cause a surge in insta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking in

Hi fellow Candians! It has been a while since I checked in with everyone so I wanted to reach out and say hi! I am located in Ontario and as things start to cool down, we have been super busy! How has everyone's year been? What are your wins from 202...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Estimate Workflow - any workflow suggestions

Hi everyone.Does anyone have any "workarounds" as we just learned ST doesn't have the inability to add a tag to the Estimate level. We required a deposit on all estimates prior to booking and would like to use a tag. The Opportunity Report doesn't al...

Greener Homes Energy Grants

Hey, Fellow Canadians!What challengers are you facing with the Greener Homes grants? Are you finding shortages of supply to be an issue? Any tips or tricks?

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How's the weather?

Here in Edmonton we are going to have our first little cold snap, highs of -3 next week. Not awful, but we all know how things go crazy in the cold (if you are in HVAC). How is the weather in your areas? How do you deal with the influx when it gets b...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos