🔥📅 Introducing #EmberSessions! 🚀🔌

AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

👋 Heyo, ServiceTitan users! Have you heard the exciting news? We've got something special just for you! Join us for EmberSessions, a FREE program designed to help you ignite the full potential of your ServiceTitan experience using Titan Advisor! 🎉🔥💪

🔍 Searching for ways to maximize your ServiceTitan utilization? Look no further! EmberSessions is here to guide you through every step of the way. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we've got you covered! 📈💡

💡 What's in store for you at EmberSessions? Let's dive in:

📚 Comprehensive Training: Our expert facilitators will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to supercharge your ServiceTitan usage. From mastering advanced features to streamlining workflows, you'll become a ServiceTitan maestro! 🎓🚀

💬 Interactive Q&A: Get your burning questions answered in real-time during our interactive Q&A sessions. Our friendly community is here to support you on your journey to ServiceTitan excellence! 🙌💬

🤝 Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals and industry experts. Exchange ideas, share best practices, and form valuable connections that will elevate your business to new heights! 🤝

🗓️ Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Join us and unlock the full potential of ServiceTitan with Titan Advisor! 💪🔓

👉 Sign up now: [Registration link]

🌟 Embrace the power of EmberSessions and take your ServiceTitan game to the next level! See you there! 🌟

#EmberSessions #ServiceTitan #TitanAdvisor #MaximizeYourPotential

6 REPLIES 6

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I have heard of Ember Sessions but do not know a ton about them. Just to clarify - these are for those who are working towards becoming a certified ST Advisor?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

They are really for anyone who wants to get to know the software better and to increase their utilization and optimization of ServiceTitan. Super helpful!

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Are EmberSessions before Sparks sessions? I am already pretty familiar with the software so wouldn't be looking for the basics but rather for expanding my knowledge even further. Do they match you with similar people in the sessions based on experience?

Khiana Klatt

They are similar to Sparks, most people do Embers and then move onto Sparks; but I think you can jump straight into Sparks in some situations. I'm in Sparks and really enjoy them, it's other companies (non-competitors) coming together on topics, and communicating what's worked for them, what hasn't worked for them, tips and tricks to do things differently (ect). I've really enjoyed them.

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I have already been in Sparks since last year. That's why I was curious if Ember was the step before or after. Thanks for clarifying!

Khiana Klatt

krista-gac
Contributor II

@AshleyB this is an amazing program!! I truly enjoyed learning and prioritizing all of the features I can use in ST. Still working through and planning which ones to work on monthly! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member