Dispatch Screen - Addresses

Lerobertson
New Contributor

Good morning 😄 

Has anyone else been experiencing problems since the last update with not seeing addresses displayed on the booking?  

I understand someone else had suggested having the postal codes/zip as well, but now that is all I'm seeing.  Is there a way to have the addresses back?  This is a huge disadvantage to how we view and arrange our schedules.  

6 REPLIES 6

Lerobertson
New Contributor

Good afternoon!  Would you be able to do the same fix on Delaney Schulz's profile as she too only see the postal codes. 

Thank you

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @Lerobertson - I took a look, and I think we have it updated now. Can you please confirm it's working alright for Delaney? And I have not forgotten about our widespread update plans. The development team is aware of and has identified the issue. Thank you for being so patient! 

ml05
New Contributor II

I'm not experiencing that but the screen is so glitchy! I am finding myself having to refresh multiple times in just a few minutes. The glitch is jobs looking like they are running longer and any events are being stretched out past the current time, once i refresh it goes back to normal. Also the new font I am not a fan of and none of my employees are liking it. Much harder to read and feels like there is no separation in it. The boldness was much better. 

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @Lerobertson I am the Product Manager for the Dispatch Board. I want to help look into this for you. Can you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing/not seeing? And any additional information you can provide will help us investigate this further. 

Hello!  Here you go 😄 

Lerobertson_0-1706298600602.png

Lerobertson_1-1706298643450.png

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @Lerobertson, the issue should be resolved for your account now. And thank you for bringing this up! My team is working on a widespread update as well.