Has anyone see this on the Appointments? I copied what the "Appointments - FAQ" says happens when a tech asks for an appointment. I don't receive a mssg or SMS. Nothing shows in the "Alerts". The system seems to automatically create a new appt.

kimfran
New Contributor III

How will I know when a technician has requested an additional appointment?

When a technician requests an additional appointment, their current appointment is marked as Done and:

• An appointment request message appears in the side bar of the Dispatch Board.
  • The appointment bubble on the Dispatch Board is outlined in red.
  • An alert appears in the alerts tray with a red appointment request tag.
  • If you have created a Technician requests additional appointment alert in Settings > Integrations > Alerts, you will receive an SMS and/or email alert.

8 REPLIES 8

kimfran
New Contributor III

I did see the "Alert" and set it up but I don't see any emails yet. Thank you, Kim

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

That seems very strange on why it would close the one you're working on when you change something. I don't believe we've seen that right now. I did some more digging and it appears there's no reporting function to see when or how many of the additional appointments are requested, but I did set up an Alert through the settings. I now have it email my team email anytime a technician requests an additional appointment. Maybe you could do something similar to at least get a notification that a new appointment was requested (and created in your case)?

kimfran
New Contributor III

Also now, the system sets an appointment and closes the one I am working on, everytime I change the time or anything. It is getting very confusing.

kimfran
New Contributor III

Matt no I have not rec'd anything except the inquiry 2 months ago. I did not set up the system to add the appointments, therefore, I have no idea how to set it up. If you find out how to run a report I would like to know it too.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

Hey Kim,

Did you ever receive an answer as to why the bullet points listed in the FAQ aren't happening? We are seeing the same thing, but we aren't even having a new appointment created automatically (I'm curious how you set this up). So, ultimately, some of these additional appointment requests are getting missed until a customer calls in to ask when we're going to come back out. Do you, or anyone else, know how to run a report to find these? Ultimately the notifications on the Dispatch board will help, but I'm trying to find a way in the meantime to catch them!

Thanks,

Matt

kimfran
New Contributor III
yes, I have not rec'd any notification - the system just creates an appointment. thanksKimAire Serv SHC (owner Craig Morrow)

kimfran
New Contributor III

none of it. I don't receive an aleret. I don't see a bubble on the dispatch board. There is no message on the side bar. I haven't seen any of the things they say there should be. When my techs hit request an appointment the system just automatically creates an appointment.

baraica
Former Titan

Hi Kim! To understand correctly, is the issue here you are not receiving an alert when a tech requests an appointment?

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team