How to edit email settings

DayraPellegrino
New Contributor

Hi everyone, we have a big bid we are trying to get done. The contact is with a city, not a customer. For us to get this done, I need to send them a contract they can sign, but they don't want it to say estimate but instead contact. I've clicked every button in the email setting and business unit and cannot find out how to change or how to add something for contact. I'm on hold with support, but they have not encountered something like this. If anyone can help, please help me!! This needs to be corrected by the end of the day, or we will lose the job. 

3 REPLIES 3

DayraPellegrino
New Contributor

Thank you everyone I was not able to get what I needed done I ended up writing up the contact by hand. 

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Can you modify the language in your authorization paragraph?  Or possibly write in some legal sounding terms in the summary stating this becomes a contract upon signature?  Obviously due your diligence to cover your end if you run into something

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Can you put all of the information into a Form and send it that way? You can require the form to have a signature. 

---

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert