Renewals and pricing increases

kurquhart
New Contributor II

I would love to have the ability to select how far in advance automatic renewal can take place. We are on the construction/commercial side of the industry and many of our customers start their budgeting in July. If we had the ability to select automatic renewal and than say 6 months prior to agreement expiration the agreement will automatically renew that would be ideal. Additionally, I would love to see the ability to add flat rate percentage increases for the automatic renewals. Most of our customers receive a flat rate increase anywhere from 3%-10% each year. It would be great it automatic renewals had the ability to enter a percentage or dollar amount increase for the automatic renewals. Currently, the way it is set up we will have to manually renew the contracts each year and manually increase the price. 

2 REPLIES 2

kurquhart
New Contributor II

Same here. I've got a number of customers on a multi-year agreement as they only bid out vendors every 3 years or so and am required to do a single year agreement with calendar reminders to update for the following year. 

koiring
Contributor

We are struggling with similar even with Service Agreements for example:

3 Year Agreement with agreed % increase each year - we have to create single year agreements because we can't incorporate the yearly increases in the actual contract or flag to increase without doing a yearly renewal.  Currently we have to put everything in our outlook calendar.