There is no way to customize the summary on the proposal

dhelms
New Contributor III

During the Service Agreement setup process, there is no way to edit or add a summary that populates on the proposal. There needs to be a way to add this for an individual agreement. Maybe it can pre-populate from the template, and then be edited after the fact.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

esmith
Contributor

The "Service Agreement Information" component in the Template Manager pulls in the Agreement Summary text that can be defined on Step 1: Summary & Design of agreement creation workflow

Today, the Agreement Summary text is plain text. In our upcoming release, this is being updated to a rich text editor to give you more formatting options (you can get a sneak preview of this and the other upcoming enhancements in the Next environment!)

If you instead want to pull in Agreement Summary via the simple "Text" component, you can use the Agreement Summary Merge Tag (please see the screenshot below). This is probably the most flexible option.

esmith_0-1696031743038.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

esmith
Contributor

The "Service Agreement Information" component in the Template Manager pulls in the Agreement Summary text that can be defined on Step 1: Summary & Design of agreement creation workflow

Today, the Agreement Summary text is plain text. In our upcoming release, this is being updated to a rich text editor to give you more formatting options (you can get a sneak preview of this and the other upcoming enhancements in the Next environment!)

If you instead want to pull in Agreement Summary via the simple "Text" component, you can use the Agreement Summary Merge Tag (please see the screenshot below). This is probably the most flexible option.

esmith_0-1696031743038.png

Hope this helps!

dhelms
New Contributor III

I didn't see that Merge Tag before - this is what I needed - thanks! One step closer to getting the proposal to be usable by our account managers (just need task summaries component cleaned up and then I think we can start sending proposals directly to customers).