Feedback Needed: Itemizing materials lists during agreement creation

Based on your feedback, the team is adding the ability to itemize the exact list of required materials while creating the agreement. This will allow for the most accurate estimation of material costs possible, and will help to feed data to the purcha...

esmith
by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Service Agreement Location contact information

It would be nice to have the option to use either the location contact information or the customer contact information. For example - I have 1 customer with 25 locations. When I use the customer contact block within the template design tool it lists ...

kurquhart by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Agreement Contacts

The contacts within the Service Agreement "Step 2: Locations and Contacts" needs some attention.When selecting the Billing Contact, Schedule Contact, etc., you can only see the phone number or email address and not the memo field. The memo field need...

dhelms by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Renewals and pricing increases

I would love to have the ability to select how far in advance automatic renewal can take place. We are on the construction/commercial side of the industry and many of our customers start their budgeting in July. If we had the ability to select automa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Agreement Visit Pricing Option

I would love to see the ability for service agreements to break out the pricing by visit in additional to the total price at the bottom. Our customers currently can only see the total price at the bottom of the agreement, however, they also want to s...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

PDF's failing to load

My team is working on service agreements for all of our customers. When we get to the final step "preview and download" nothing loads on the preview screen and when we select download, we get an error saying "failed to load pdf file". I have subseque...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Visit Template Approach - Feedback Needed!

We are exploring different approaches to allow you to create templates for your commonly used visits. Our aim is to make the process of building out visit schedules more repeatable and efficient for your teams.Please review the self-guided prototype ...

esmith
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

E Mail Wrong On Service Agreement Template

Does anybody know where the service agreement template is pulling our company e-mail from??It's one of our emails, but not one on any of our Business units

RPHRiley1 by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Agreement Permissions - Feedback Needed!

Hello All! We are developing user-level permissions for various Service Agreement related actions/pages, and would appreciate your feedback. Below is a list of possible permissions we are exploring, any feedback on these or necessary additions/change...

darjoman
by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos