Can photos or video be shared externally?

David_Dodds
New Contributor

I'm wondering if its possible to share a photo or video via a direct link that would be accessible to someone outside my organization.

All warranty claims require photos be sent to the vendor.

We can create forms and add photos and then send the form via pdf but in most cases you can't really see what the warranty issue is so you end up needing to download the photos and then email them separately and hope the file sizes are ok with the vendors email service. Alternatively we download the photos, upload them to google photos and send a link from there.

It just seem like it would be easier to link directly to a media file from Service Titan.  

2 REPLIES 2

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I unfortunately agree with @ChelseaTitan I have no other great ways to do this. It is very tedious and time consuming though whenever you have to download and then separately email the photos. Seems like there could be a better solution. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

I've tried to find a workaround for this as well.  The easiest way I've found is to just send a copy of the video or pictures with a copy of the invoice, but this isn't always relevant.

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing