Canadian ST group?!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey Canadian ST users!

Recently, a Facebook group has been made for all Canadian users. I would love to see a ST group created for all Canadian users! Would anyone else be interested in this? 

Also, if there is interest, how does one go about creating a group in ST? 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

@KhianaKlatt @MirandaMel Hi there!! My name is Cassandra and I manage the groups program here at ServiceTitan. Totally hear you on this need and we actually have a few folks who are interested in having a Canadian group as well. I'll DM both of you and maybe we can set up some time to chat to go over the group creation process and see how we can get the 2 of you involved!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

@KhianaKlatt @MirandaMel Hi there!! My name is Cassandra and I manage the groups program here at ServiceTitan. Totally hear you on this need and we actually have a few folks who are interested in having a Canadian group as well. I'll DM both of you and maybe we can set up some time to chat to go over the group creation process and see how we can get the 2 of you involved!!

Thank you so much for your fast response and help! I would be happy to chat and figure out a way to initiate this group and to get the ball rolling! I am looking forward to it. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

@KhianaKlatt thank YOU for the idea!! We're really excited to bring this to life on the Community. Just sent you a DM and added @MirandaMel in case she wanted to be a part of this discussion as well. Looking forward to this!

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would love a Canadian group!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning