Changed Employment, Certified Administrator

Gina921
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have just recently switch the company's I work for. I had taken the Certified Administrator Program and passed. The company I work for now also uses Service Titan. I wanted to see how I can transfer my certifications to the new company I am with. I worked so hard on that along with all my academy training. I want to start the next level of the Certified Admin Program but it will not let me unless I take the 1st one. And I really don't want to have to retake it again. I would hate to lose it. I would appreciate any help with trying to figure this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

Hi @Gina921 I would be happy to help you transfer your credentials. Please just send me the following info to certifications@certs.servicetitan.com 
Name:
Old Shop:
New Shop:
New Email:
New Academy Username: (To find log into ST, then click on silhouette and select Academy, then once Academy opens click on silhouette again and view profile and it will show the username.)

Also, there is not other level of certification currently for Certified Admin. There is just the annual recertification that is open for all in the fall as we have moved to a once a year recertification so everyone's certification has been extended till the end of this year if you finished last year. You will get email notifications when it comes out and you are do to complete it. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

BayleeR

I didn’t know this either until now!! 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

BayleeR

Hoping you can get your credentials transferred! I’m sure the thought of starting over is nerve racking! I’m sure ServiceTitan will make it right!! Good luck! 

Gina921

That's what I was thinking. I was like there has to be a way. I am going to give them a call this afternoon. Thank you 🙂

JessicaSmith

Your credentials belong to you. I'm sure they can transfer them! Also they may be able to transfer your old community profile to you at your new company if you had a lot of activity there.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hey @Gina921 reach out to your new ST customer service manager and see if there's anything they can do to transfer your credentials and progress on the backend. Wouldn't hurt to try!

Sheena @ NiFT

Gina921

Thank you 🙂