Equipment Tab

cassied_admin
New Contributor II

I am suggesting that the "Equipment" information for a customers location be minorly updated. I use the equipment information both the model and serial numbers to do registration and apply for rebates for customers after we install equipment. Currently, the Service Titan software does not allow me to highlight or double click the model and serial numbers to copy and paste. In order to do so it requires me click on the link and get a new page. It would be beneficial to be able to copy and paste directly from the main screen. 

I am requesting that the software be updated so that the model and serial number are not set as a link to click on but only left as text to be able to double click and highlight. I am also suggesting that there be an edit button added separately to be able to make changes still, or even could just leave the "Manufacturer" as the portion with the link option. 

I apologize if explaining this was difficult over text. Let me know if you have any further questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Do I still need to post this as a idea? Or did it when I accepted it as a solution it transfered over?

JessicaSmith

You need to post it as an idea.