Feeling Thankful...

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Dear Community Members, as we are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving here in the US, my heart has turned to so many things I'm thankful for, and I felt inclined to share a few with you that are relevant to our Community.

I'm thankful to be part of this Community where we can create a safe space to share and ask questions that will elevate us all.

I'm thankful for the CSRs, Dispatchers and Call Managers that participate in our CSR/Dispatcher group! We learn and share so much in that group. (Please join us!) I'm also thankful for Conner Wilkinson - who is such a great partner in this group. He has been a champion in teaching our CSR 101 bootcamp, and has helped develop additional trainings for our amazing Customer Service Reps, dispatchers and managers. He is AWESOME!!

I'm thankful to be a customer of ServiceTitan. I just finished my "Favorite Things" video - and it was HARD to pick one thing to share. This platform has helped me operate my business in a way that we (as contractors) all deserve.

Finally, I'm thankful to be a team member at ServiceTitan. As a contractor, I had no idea how hard the team at ServiceTitan worked to make sure we can run our businesses in a way that we never could before. Everyone I work with is driven to achieve the extraordinary and make our customers successful. It is a blessing and an honor to work among such amazing people! 

If you feel inclined, please share what you're thankful for, and let's spread the goodness of gratitude!  Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am thankful for my team at AirWorks- this has been the best 7 months of my career so far! @stephaws @knorris 

I'm thankful for my LadyTitans community and the greater ServiceTitan and trades community in general.

This probably shouldn't be third, but I'm thankful for my family as well!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

TurquoiseB

I'm glad you love what you are doing for a living! Many people don't. That is such a blessing to you and your team.

TurquoiseB

I am thankful for a healthy and happy family. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thankful for a healthy family family as well! ❤️