Google Chrome Extensions That You Love For Business

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am just getting into the world of Google Chrome Extensions and would love to hear if there are any other cool/useful/game changing/time saving ones out there that I should know about!

I will share some that we are using:

• One that we just did was a tab switcher: we display tech goal board through a web browser, and now I can automatically switch every 20 seconds between tabs so I can show them larger instead of trying to squeeze on one tab!
  • Another one is TANGO! It isnt really an extension, but similar to Loom in links with your Google Chrome and helps build SOPs! When you turn Tango on, you can have it record you doing a task, and it will break down everything step by step in a SOP format for you with screenshots! It is GAME CHANGING!

What else do you have out there that make things easier?!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
8 REPLIES 8

RandiThompson

Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't heard of Tango....holy "crap"!!!! I have a new favorite toy!!!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

It's literally the best thing ever. And it's FREE! (tango.us) in case anyone needs to find it!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

IT IS AWESOMEEEE! 

AdamCronenberg

Very cool, never heard of Tango as I use loom heavily but I am going to have to check that out.  Thanks so much for the tip!

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

I have an emoji keyboard extension also.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

Gotta have the emojis. How about a Gif one? do you have a good recommendation for that, or do you just use Google? 

JessicaSmith

I just go to giphy.com

JessicaSmith

I was going to say TANGO!!