Lead generation turnover.

tekkrack
New Contributor III

I figured instead of reinventing the wheel and spending countless hours creating a solution for something I would come here first.

We are wanting to form a best practice for the following situation utilizing what Service Titan has to offer internally.

Tech goes to a job (plumbing or HVAC), the job turns out it needs a sales tech to provide a larger estimate than what the current tech can provide. At this point, currently, our techs are placing the calls on hold and reaching out to the sales tech and if he gets super busy the call almost ends up in a wasteland within ST that everyone forgets about. I know there has to be a way that a lead generation can happen and a new call can be created and placed on the sales tech that he would be notified to follow-up on, or at least that is what I am wanting to happen. I would like for this to be automated and not dependant upon calling the office and bothering another person to create another call and set it all up. Any tutorials or advice would be helpful. TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have a lead request form that the tech fills out that alerts the office for a call to be booked in when it is not an urgent situation.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JB707
New Contributor II

I am not sure if there is anything automated but you can have your techs use the " request another appointment"

They can add notes that a sales call need to be scheduled 

tekkrack
New Contributor III

This is pretty much what we do. but then it stays assigned to them and anytime there is a lot of human interactions, well, things fall off the board.

MirandaMel

We have a lead request form that the tech fills out that alerts the office for a call to be booked in when it is not an urgent situation.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning