Mass Print of selected invoices

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2135

We try to be green and paperless but because we run a large number of jobs on a daily basis, we get 20-40 customers per day that request a paper copy of their invoice.  It would be nice for the techs to have a way to flag that customers want a paper copy of their invoice and then for the office to be able to print these in bulk.  Even better would be able to export this information to a 3rd party vendor who would print, stuff and postage stamp this for us and all ST customers as it is currently very time consuming for us to pay an office person to go find these customers based on a form, print their invoice, address, their envelope, apply the postage and then mail.  I know that has to be a more simple and automated solution here and I doubt we are alone here.  Buying portable printers for the techs to carry with them just isnt something that we think we would want to get into.

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

RandiThompson

I feel like this could be accomplished with combining the bulk email and bulk print screens in Accounting. If they are grayed out in the bulk email screen if you had the option to toggle on print that would be great. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

reneem

We run into this too. We have a few of our elderly customers that dont have or want email, so we have our techs text in when they need one printed. Then have someone print and stop what they are doing. fun stuff. I think a form that could trigger a tag would be preferred, then you can search for people that have invoice with tags. We also started adding a "mail invoices" tag to location pages that we know need to have them mailed, and this way it autotags the job when they book a call! Then this is searchable as well. (then like you said, mass print them)

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

I love this idea- at my last company I set up an email address (print@company.com) but the techs messed it up A LOT. The idea was that the tech would send to that address, and the CSR that received it would print and mail. But when there are egregious typos in the email, it doesn't reach its intended target LOL

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions