Generative Content Rules

AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

๐Ÿš€ Great minds assemble!๐ŸŒŸ Curious minds want to know: How are you leveraging Generative Content Rules to level up your invoice emails and summaries? Beyond the provided ST prompts, what creative prompts are making a difference in your content game?๐Ÿ’ก Let's pool our collective genius: What's working wonders for you in this realm? โœจโš™๏ธ #ContentInnovation #GenerativeContentHacks #GreatMindsAssemble 

6 REPLIES 6

MirandaMel

I haven't actively used this feature yet but was playing around in it and am so impressed with the capability of it!  Just need to set some ground rules with management to input into them...and hoping that it will be mobile in the near future!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

k412white
New Contributor III

Honestly I use it for the default features that are listed as examples.  I also added "express appreciation" on emails and invoices.  It works amazing๐Ÿคฏ for me to go through invoices and clean them up.  

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I just went through and tested this -- wow! you could also use this to clean up any mediocre invoice summaries added by techs and make it look professional. Definitely going to ensure this is used ๐Ÿ˜‰ @k412white @AshleyB 

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

AshleyB

Isn't it cool @Sheena_Palacios! I'm interested to see how creative people get with this.

k412white
New Contributor III

Same.  I can't wait to see how others are using the feature.

Sheena_Palacios

curious mind here ๐Ÿ˜‰ wanting to see what others are doing exceptionally!

Sheena @ NiFT