Win Cash and a New Car For Submitting Referrals!

nmendzer
New Contributor II

We’ve updated our referral program with more ways to win cash prizes and a new grand prize  — a Tesla Model 3! 

ServiceTitan’s referral program has been revamped and now there are more ways for you to win cash and be in the running to win a NEW Tesla  — just by submitting referrals! 

Connect us with contractors that you believe would benefit from ServiceTitan and you could start earning cash from the moment they attend a demo to the moment they join ServiceTitan. 

Here’s a breakdown of how much cash you can win: 

• You automatically earn $500 for any submitted referral that attends a demo.  
  • Every time one of your referrals signs up for ServiceTitan you earn cash.   
  • 1 to 3 referrals = $1000 per referral
  • 4 to 10 referrals = $2000 per referral
  • 11 or more referrals = $5000 per referral 
  • If you refer a shop with 30 or more techs you could earn $10,000.

The contractor who submits the most referrals of the year will win a NEW Tesla Model 3! 

We’ve also removed our 90-day waiting period, which means you’ll earn your cash as soon as your referral signs up. 

Don’t wait any longer, start referring your network of contractors and start racking up some cash rewards and you could walk away with a new Tesla this time next year  — start referring in your ServiceTitan portal today! 

“I believe in the product, and that's why I started referring people. I wish everybody knew how well it works.”  — Ismael Valdez, Owner of NexGen HVAC & Plumbing

0 REPLIES 0