Unsold Estimate Follow Up

Michele_F
New Contributor II

Hi, Everyone!

We are currently doing our estimates exclusively in the office. We can resend the original Estimate email to the Customer within a given timeframe.  However, we would like to send a different follow-up email within a few days to ask the Customer if they have any questions.

Is there a way to automate a second DIFFERENT email, or do we have to continue to do that outside of ST?

Also, how are you following up on your unsold estimates?  

Thanks!!!

4 REPLIES 4

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We utilized Chiirp for a drip campaign. It worked super well! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

RandiThompson

We use Marketing Pro, the day after the estimate is left we send a SMS just asking if they have any questions, then an email at 7 days and 30 days. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

maria_fo
New Contributor II

We utilize MarketingPro in the office after 60-90 days if they are unsold. The immediate follow up is done by the technician with a set schedule of I believe 48 hrs after getting estimate out, 1 week and I believe 10 days (i might be wrong on the schedule) but the tech is always calling customer. Our office does a follow up call for the appointment 1 week after to make sure they received everything they needed, questions on anything and if they were happy with our service. So thats another check in to customer. 

Maria Valerio, Four Winds Chimney

JeremyMaynard
New Contributor

Marketing pro or chiirp... I guess mail chimp could do it to