Aspire - Need Help Deleting Appointments

JL-MCC
New Contributor III

Hello! I'm trying to delete appointments in Aspire, but I cannot find the option to do so. I am the only attendee on the appointment. When I click on the ellipses (...) in the appointment editor window, the drop down menu hides behind the box below it. I've seen other drop down menus doing the same thing, but I can't remember which ones in specific off the top of my head.

Screenshot 2022-12-16 154355.png

Does anyone have any insight on how to delete appointments?

9 REPLIES 9

Chof22
Contributor

@JL-MCC Welcome! I can't tell if it was created inside aspire or not by the screenshot. If it was created outside of Aspire then you will need to delete it in your calendar program. 

Feel free to join us in the Aspire Community Group here. You can ask specific Aspire questions there. 

@e_dunn Thanks for the shoutout! 

Calvin Hofman
Product Owner @ Aspire

JL-MCC
New Contributor III

@Chof22 Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the Aspire Community Group! I couldn't locate it myself. As for the appointment, I created it inside of Aspire.

It might be a screen resolution issue as I was unable to recreate the issue. If you are using a smaller laptop/ipad screen, can you try to zoom out the browser to see if it becomes available. If that doesn't work I would recommend submitting a chat via the resource center inside Aspire for better troubleshooting support. 

Calvin Hofman
Product Owner @ Aspire

JL-MCC
New Contributor III

It does not seem to be a resolution issue. I have tested the zoom in browser as well as adjusting my OS display resolution settings, and nothing seems to work.

I have been unable to locate a chat function within Aspire. Where might I find such a feature?

I have also cross-posted my original question to the Aspire Community group in hopes to find an answer.

Thanks for your help so far Calvin!

Hello!

To use the support function you will navigate to the resource center (the green question mark in the upper right) then if you are a power user it will have a support option. If you are not a power user the option will not be there, if it is not let me know what company you work for and I can get you the name of your power users. 

Calvin Hofman
Product Owner @ Aspire

JL-MCC
New Contributor III

Good morning Calvin! I hope the holidays are treating you well!

I was unable to locate a Support option in the Resource Center. I must not be a power user. If you could get me the names of our power users, I would really appreciate it. I work for MMC Land Management. 

Hello,

Mark P is a power user as well as Roseann P. 

Calvin Hofman
Product Owner @ Aspire

JL-MCC
New Contributor III

Thank you Calvin.

I was given permission to use a System Admin's profile in the Sandbox and found that I was able to delete appointments. Is that not a permission given to an Account Manager?

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @JL-MCC - welcome to Community and 🎉congratulations🎉 on your first post!

@Chof22 or @malmbe - would you be able to assist?