Didn't there use to be an alert for job completed without collecting?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I swear at my old company I had an alert set for a job being completed without collecting. I then zapped this email alert to slack so we could jump on the tech and find out whey they didn't collect. I don't see that alert as an option at my new company- am I misremembering?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
14 REPLIES 14

Premium22
New Contributor II

I look at the side bar on the dispatch board after I hear the notification and it shows you when the job is done and if any payment was collected. is that maybe what you were referring to?

JessicaSmith

No what I had definitely pulled into slack. I found it was something I could do with the original zapier integration.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Votes needed @RandiThompson @reneem @dbritt @knorris 

COMMUNITY-I-2059 

knorris
New Contributor III

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

reneem

giphy.gif

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

I was able to access my old Zapier account- it wasn't an alert. Apparently in the OLD zapier integration, I could filter for completed jobs with a balance. I haven't see that as an option in the 2.0 integration. Time to dig deeper and/or post an idea.

dbritt
New Contributor

I think in addition to an alert, a shock feature through the Ipads would be awesome

RandiThompson

Here's how to do it if you don't know  Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith