Purchase Order Information and Columns

AirButler
New Contributor

It would be really nice to have the customer name available to view on the purchase order dashboard.  Currently I have to click into each job to see what is going on with the purchase orders.  Ultimately, it might be nice to be able to customize the columns to fit my needs, but if the name was on that page, that would make it a lot easier to use.

3 REPLIES 3

davids_b
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

AirButler, a couple alternatives that come to mind : you might consider adding a Custom Field to your Purchase Orders. You could have a text field just for entering the customer/job name on the PO. Also using the PO Comments to enter customer name - still more data entry, but you can view comments from the PO dashboard without opening a specific PO. 

So I think adding a customer field sounds great.  However, how do you do it?  I have dug around trying to figure this out and there has been no option for customization that I have been able to find.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @AirButler - Welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congratulations on your first post! 🎉

This sounds like a great suggestion and would certainly make it your job easier. Seems like a few other folks agree with you. You may want to take a look at those ideas and add your votes/comments to ensure our Product team gets your feedback.