Google Reviews

dthorpe
New Contributor

Hey everybody! We are currently running into problems with Google reviews (including 5-star reviews) where they are randomly being taken down by Google. Is this a result of sending a review generation link? Is anyone else having this problem? We know that this is the case with Yelp and if a client clicks your Yelp profile through the review generation link, it violates their policy and moves that review to a "Not Recommended" section within your Yelp page. We understand that Google has a lot of filters for what can and cannot be in a review, but is anyone else experiencing this problem or have you found a solution for it?

4 REPLIES 4

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I honestly didn't know that about Yelp. So I know this doesn't solve anything but thank you for the knowledge. I had no idea.

We send our google review links through the chat feature and haven't noticed anything. I can only think it is a bug? I wish I had a better answer. Please keep us posted with updates. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Hi Madison, I notice you stated you send google review links through the chat feature and haven't noticed anything.  I have to ask because I have not found a way to send our google link in the chat feature as a simple link (of words, like)... Link: Google Review Vintage Plumbing with the appx 50 character long actual link hidden in the shorten 4-word link:  Google Review Vintage PlumbingI can do in separate outside of Service Titan email to customer but do not know how to do in a text or chat feature in Service Titan.  I did it in this community communication (with the second 4-word link above, unless powers that be block it or prevent it... it has turned blue with underline like a true link during this writing).   I wish this type of editing OPTIONS (we can see on this screen during this writing in Community) was available in Service Titan communications to customers.  

We learned that one the hard way through Yelp after about 20 reviews...I'm glad I was able to spread that, will definitely keep you updated with the answers I find! 

brandie4
New Contributor II

We are running into the same issue. Did you ever find out why its happening or how to fix it?