Slow Times

taylorc_
New Contributor II

Hello friends! 

Looking for some suggestions on the first plan of action when the schedule starts to slow down unexpectedly. Email blasts, maintenance visits, social media? And what types of deals do you focus on... promos? What type of equipment?

Any advice is helpful! Thanks in advance! 

18 REPLIES 18

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ah, that makes sense...I think we had something set up wrong at the other company I was at as we definitely did not have outbounds recorded.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

JessicaSmith

I like that my CSRs don't have to click the green bubble- makes my abandoned calls list way shorter!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Hello Jessica,

I've always been told I have to click on the green bubble!  Is there a way to set this up? 

Thank you!

Shannon C

Mr. Handyman of Fenton, Grand Blanc, Clarkston Areas in Michigan

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@FentonMRH companies that use Phones Pro don't have to click on the Green Bubble! Reach out to ServiceTitan directly to get a demo of it!

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

We don't have Phone Pro but I'll look into it.  Thank you, Pam!   😊

PamDuffy-PCG

I like to have a backlog of emails ready to launch for slow weeks, my all-time favorite is a "Member Appreciation Week" or a "Friends & Family Week" where the promotion is time-bound, which seems to help create some urgency with customers! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

Very helpful! 

MirandaMel

- Follow up on open estimates

- use recurring services as reminders for customers yearly maintenance

- if you use Marketing Pro, do up an email targeting certain customers that you haven't seen in awhile

- Have your CSR's do some outbound calls to these target audiences

- If you are in HVAC, you could offer a free humidifier with furnace install, $100 off a hot water tank, or a filter upgrade

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

taylorc_
New Contributor II

Great ideas! Thank you!