10 month Service Agreement

Jase1000
New Contributor III

We have a customer who wants a service agreement for 10 months their business is seasonal and only operates 10 moths a year.  Customer has 5 locations, each location will require biweekly service beginning April 1 through December 31. Customer only wants to be billed when the service agreement is in effect. How can I accomplish this?

4 REPLIES 4

Jase1000
New Contributor III

Thanks Miranda.  That may work, with some fine tuning.  I am going to try to set up in NEXT.  Is it possible I can reach out to you if I have additional questions?

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

For sure, I will do my best to help!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

MirandaMel

That's a bit unique...not sure the solution will be great for it.  You could trying setting up the membership duration and billing as Fixed duration that expires after 10 months.  Then you would need to manually renew it every year.  But at least that way you can ensure your recurring services are in there.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

We also have a plumbing division that offers a 5 yr membership & that is what we do.  We have a different colored tag added to it & just run a report each month to see if when they are expiring.