Delete/Deactivate Service Agreement

bdanielson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all, 

I recently created a test service agreement for a customer and marked it as activated to see what it would look like completed. My plan was to deactivate the service agreement afterwards, but now it looks like the agreement has been permanently created with no clear way to delete or deactivate it. Has anyone else figured out how to do this, or if this a feature that hasn't been included yet? Seems like once you activate it, that's a point of no return.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bdanielson
3 REPLIES 3

KBlank87
New Contributor II

I'm glad you found the cancelation for agreements. Yeah, it scared me the first time I "accepted" an agreement and I tried to edit it or anything. Nope. Cancel it and make a new one. Now I have a good draft and a canceled one. I wish I could hide the ones I don't want to see easily or deactivate them. I know I can filter by "draft" "accepted" "rejected" etc, but it doesn't like to stay on the filter. Good luck with the service agreements! Keep us posted on how they are working for you and your business.

bdanielson

As soon as I accepted and couldn't find the delete/deactivate option I got scared too @KBlank87 . So far we're loving the potential and getting ready to roll our existing agreements into this format. I'm excited to see how this all works out. Hopefully we'll see updates and QOL improvements for it in the next few releases

bdanielson

Update - Finally found it buried in the release notes: https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/cancel-a-service-agreement