TRACKING OUTBOUND CALLS

strujill
New Contributor

IS THERE A REPORT OR A SECTION IN THE DASHBOARD TO TRACK OUTBOUND CALLS MADE BY THE CSR'S? I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KNOW HOW MANY OUTBOUND CALLS WERE MADE THROUGH SERVICE TITAN ON A DAILY OR WEEKLY BASIS

6 REPLIES 6

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Custom field idea is interesting, we use those on inbound calls, however I don't know where those could be used for outbound.

We try to open a Manual call for outbound so if it's booked then the call is already open and ready to go, however the manual call deletes itself if not booked.

If you figure that one out can you shoot me some details please.

Thanks!

strujill
New Contributor
That my issue exactly is tracking the ACTUAL outbounds made not the call outs to technicians or to customers to confirm appointments and such. The tag is a really good idea that I will look into. Im debating between tags and a custom field. Sarah Trujillo Customer Service Supervisor Wagner Mechanical (505) 884-2822

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

The problem with this workaround is that it's impossible to tell the difference between an outbound made for calling on a marketing list, vs outbound made for rescheduling (if dual role CSR/ Dispatcher), or if CSR called a customer to follow up on an incomplete booking, etc.

It would be so much better if ST just forced all Manual Calls to enter an abort reason. That would allow reporting on successful vs non successful Manual (outbound) calls.

What we're talking about doing as our workaround, is that the CSR will have to keep the search screen open and go tag all of their outbound calls made related to marketing. Then if they try to fib on the tags they enter then we'll just have to address that, instead of assuming ALL outbound were related to marketing.

Whittaker
New Contributor III

This data doesn't seem to be tracking for us, any idea what we could be doing wrong?

Chelsea

ddurbin
New Contributor III

@Candace Pope? is correct. Use search to define outbound calls and then export.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Click into the Search Tab > Select "Calls" from the Drop Down > Then select "Outgoing" under the Call Direction filter box (4th one down) > Then click search!