Project Tracking-Detailed Statement of Payments

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have a commercial customer that we do big projects for that frequently asks for a statement of all his payments. Is there something I'm missing on the project to show a statement or is running a report the easiest way to show this?

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC
5 REPLIES 5

afranza1
New Contributor II

Did you start idea for this? I couldn't find it.

JB707
New Contributor II

You can go to the project page and send a project invoice from the top right under actions. This will give all payment activity for that project address 

Miranda

Thank you! That is more what I had in mind.

RandiThompson

Do you have the Customer Portal set up? That would be the easiest way the only other way I know to do it in ST and sent it would be to print or save to PDF and email a customer statement and include zero balance invoices (ck box at the top). 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Miranda

Thank you @RandiThompson. I'm not real familiar with the customer portal and not sure if we have it set up or not. I forgot about the zero balance invoice check box. The only problem is, it shows all invoices instead of just the ones for a specific project. I'm thinking I need to add an idea to add a statement button for projects. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that was right in front of me.