Customers without an Email address

iwarren39
New Contributor III

Hey everyone! So I need a report that shows customers without an email address. The report I'm currently working on has the customer name, customer email, location email, and location address. I have both email columns filtered as 'is empty'. Unfortunately, if a customer has multiple locations, it is showing all of those. Is there a way to hide duplicates addresses? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

iwarren39
New Contributor III

Thank you. I'll definitely be using both of these suggestions!

jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

For something like this I actually prefer to use the Search feature rather than reports and export into Excel from there. Can run a search for Customers and only Select "Active", export the report into excel and then filter the email column to only show blank. 

Chayo80

We always want the email on the Customer/Billing since they are the responsible paying party. Also if we want to bulk email through the Accounting tab, you will need to enable the statement by email on the Customer File. I would create a report by customer/ Phone number / Email. If you wish to verify the # of locations add the Location and it will show the # and if you click on it, it will break it up. 

Chayo80_2-1684860582335.png

Chayo80_0-1684860509989.png

I have also enabled the mandatory email/phone when a new customer is being created so we always have it and CSR/Dispatchers don't forget to gather that piece of information.

Chayo80_1-1684860559658.png

Hope this helps 😎