Job Completion / Invoiced Report

KDahmen
New Contributor II

Is there a report option that includes completed jobs with a column that indicates if the invoice has been posted and/or exported?  We currently use "tasks" to assign the job to internal office employees to complete their job functions (enter vendor invoices, audit work description, verify proper time in and out, etc..)  If one of those individuals does not assign a new task to the next person, the invoice just floats in outer space and never gets forwarded to the customer.  I would like to have an audit report that shows:  Job#, Location Name, Last Activity Date, Tags, Open (Incomplete) Task Assigned to, Posted (Y/N), Exported (Y/N).  

I have attempted to create a report with these items but some of this information is not available to add to a report.

2 REPLIES 2

KDahmen
New Contributor II

I reviewed the article that was noted but it does not provide a resolution.  Apparently a posted/exported column is not in the list of options for any reports.  Can this be added?

charringtonPSB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi hi- The below linked article has a link to a ST owned excel sheet that has the KPI matrix. You can easily ctrl+f what you're looking for & see which template you'd need to use to access that data point. Hope this helps!

Knowledge Base article - Reports 2.0