CSR's confirm appointment verbally, but not putting it on the schedule/assigning a tech?

lbaigl
New Contributor

To be clear - I only classify the calls, so I do not know the proper workflow beyond a few videos I watched. But I'm finding that our CSR'S will add a new customer to the system, then they will confirm a date & time with a person, yet I cannot find an appointment.

I'm trying to build some reporting around this issue for the manager, so can anyone explain how this could happen during the booking workflow? I'm also finding that they are not assigning technicians to jobs which leads to overbooking - is there a way to make that field mandatory?

3 REPLIES 3

christiew821
New Contributor III

OOH thank you so much for asking this!! I've made this mistake myself, and what I've worked into my personal call flow is at the end of a booking call, I need to see the Job screen, and I go through and double check the date/time and technician.  If I booked a job, I try and end on the job screen. 

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

krista-gac
Contributor II

@lbaigl can you have your team record their screen with their workflow using Loom please. I would love to see how they are using the call screen to better come up with a recommendation. The Loom can be email to krista@gulfshoreair.com . 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Currently there is not a way to make the technician field mandatory. I did go ahead and add an idea for people to vote on this. As we would love it at our company as well! 

Tech field mandatory option 

As far as the CSR's not putting the appointments on the schedule this is odd. Whenever a customer calls in they should be clicking their call bubbles and gathering all customer information and then moving forward with "booking the job" so that it adheres to the dispatch screen. 

The only thing I can think is they are not adding the technician so it just keeps going into the unassigned like you said previously.. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks