Calender

MattJet
New Contributor

Greetings everyone,

We've been utilizing Service Titan for just over two weeks now, so there's still plenty to familiarize ourselves with. We transitioned from Jobber.

My company handles a substantial workload that requires invoicing in the office by my CSR. This includes commercial service, construction projects, installations, and more.

My inquiry is: Is there a method for my CSR to swiftly scan the calendar and pinpoint which jobs have been completed and invoiced for? In Jobber, completed jobs would either change color or be crossed out on the calendar. Thank you for any assistance provided.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EleazarA
New Contributor III

Hey Matt ! It sounds like the best way would be to use the transaction hub in your accounting tab and filter by job completion and Invoice Sent Status to find that information quickly and accurately. You could also create a custom report for that.

If you have any additional questions/needs you can reach out to me @ EleazarA@chickenladyspeaks.com
Or get more information at chickenladyspeaks.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

krista-gac
Contributor II

We have a scheduled report that is sent daily at 6am to let my Dispatcher know which jobs from yesterday are completed, in a pending or hold status so she can resolve. This way she can check and bill out the invoices from the day prior. This workflow works best for us at this time. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

EleazarA
New Contributor III

Hey Matt ! It sounds like the best way would be to use the transaction hub in your accounting tab and filter by job completion and Invoice Sent Status to find that information quickly and accurately. You could also create a custom report for that.

If you have any additional questions/needs you can reach out to me @ EleazarA@chickenladyspeaks.com
Or get more information at chickenladyspeaks.com