Dispatch Pro Webinar today!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey Friends,

Some of you may have heard about our new "Dispatch Pro" feature, formally known as "Smart Dispatch." I was a little skeptical about this feature when I first heard about it. I didn't think that AI could arrange a dispatch board better than my dispatcher.

BUT the results that we are seeing with our beta customers have been so amazing!! It's helping to identify the strongest performing techs on your team and create a schedule that is optimized to best serve the customer and the company.

Best of all, it lets dispatchers do what they do best, connect with technicians and customers to keep them up to date with the schedule. 

If you want to learn more about what Dispatch Pro is, how it works, and how it can help your company - there is a webinar TODAY at 10 am PST. Click here to register. If you can't make it today, you'll be sent a recording if you register. 

2 REPLIES 2

felicitymonsees
New Contributor III

Is there no lunch and learn as a result of this?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Felicity, I apologize - we moved the Lunch and Learn to next week. I'm at the Salt Lake Marketing Summit this week and so needed to reschedule. I hope you can make it next week!

Angie