Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

HI there! My name is Khiana. I am a CSR working for ServicePlus Heating and Cooling. We are an HVAC company located in ON, Canada. With my role I answer inbound calls and book appointments, make outbound/follow up calls, order parts, register warranties, follow up on deliveries, accept deliveries, input receipts into QuickBooks, etc. Fun fact about me...I only started in this role 3 months ago. Before this, I was working in the daycare field. So this was a huge career change for me. I am excited that we have a community group specifically for CSRs and I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Khiana! You're going to love this industry! We're so glad you found our group. Please let us know what questions you have!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome to my favorite industry. You're going to love it here.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

jthomaso
New Contributor II

Good Afternoon !! My name is Janet Thomason I recently took the position of CSR Manager. I have been with Busby's HVAC in Augusta, GA, since January of 2020. I was dispatcher prior to this promotion. I previously worked for another HVAC company and wore many hats. I am so excited to find this group and community and look forward to obtaining and sharing information. I can not pass a fabric store without going in "just to look".

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Congrats on your new position Janet! We are so happy to have you in the group and hope you'll share your dispatcher knowledge with us! What do you do with the fabric? Are you a seamstress?

knorris
New Contributor III

Good Morning! I am Karmen Norris. I am the *NEW* CSR Manager for AirWorks Solutions in Camarillo, CA (I live in Rocklin, CA and work remotely). I am so excited to build this new and improved Customer Service Division! Building a remote team is new to me but a concept I am very excited about! I have been in HVAC for 12+ years and using Service Titan for over a year now. I look forward to all the guidance and collaboration in growing our teams to the best levels they can be! 

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Karmen! Congrats on being the new CSR Manager! Very excited for what y'all are doing at AirWorks Solutions! Can't wait to learn from you!

JessicaSmith

@knorris is a HUGE asset to our team in just the short time she's been with us. Can't wait to see where we take this rocket ship!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

DFelgar
New Contributor

Hello! So happy to join the group! My name is Dawn Felgar. I am a CSR with AJ Danboise, a plumbing, HVAC, and electrical service company in Southeast Michigan. I have had the pleasure of working for this wonderful company for 23+ years now. We have grown and evolved in many ways over the nearly 100 years (since 1925!) AJ Danboise has been serving our community; adding Service Titan has been an exceptional addition to our operations. I started out in our Michigan office, and for the last 20 years I have worked remotely from the Seattle area. AJ Danboise had me working from home before it was fashionable! 😄 Fun fact about me... I love fast cars! If you see a white Challenger zoom by, wave hello! 😎

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Dawn! Welcome to the group! I love that you've been working remotely for so long! How long have you been using ServiceTitan?