Configurable payroll won't progress to next step- what am I missing?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As far as I can see, I've only entered numeric values. Why can't I "apply more" or "continue to date to pay on"? I've restarted this profile like 15 times trying to get past this.2022-10-07.png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Ok, its not a bug. The problem seems to be that in your first range, the first box isn't actually filled in. That light gray 0.00% is just the default placeholder. Very understandable mistake, we will tweak the UI design a bit to avoid that confusion in the future.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Ok, its not a bug. The problem seems to be that in your first range, the first box isn't actually filled in. That light gray 0.00% is just the default placeholder. Very understandable mistake, we will tweak the UI design a bit to avoid that confusion in the future.

JessicaSmith

🤣should just default to 0! LOL. Thanks. No wonder deleting the first range made it work.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

maxresdefault 
smells buggish. Lemme run it by some folks

JessicaSmith

Update: If I add one more range than I want and then delete the first one, I'm able to adjust the numbers to what I need and then continue. Weird workaround, but okay.