Performance Pay Not Showing In Reporting

jbbrewst
New Contributor II

When I look at the payroll approval dashboard it is showing the performance pay on the technicians. 

When I run the Master Pay File, Run Payroll Report, or Master Pay File by Pay Period then the reports are blank and don't show any of the details. 

Has anyone run into this problem? 

I have configurable payroll turned on and when I do the test profiles in the configurable payroll module it displays correctly. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @jbbrewst -- the performance pay should appear under the "activity" column in either of the reports you mentioned. Be sure your CSM has enabled the configuration to "show payroll items on Master Pay File."

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The invoices need to be posted also in order to show there, and they need to be posted BEFORE you do Payroll Approval if you're using that feature. (Payments also need to be posted if your payroll rules are dependent on an invoice being paid)

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @jbbrewst -- the performance pay should appear under the "activity" column in either of the reports you mentioned. Be sure your CSM has enabled the configuration to "show payroll items on Master Pay File."

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

Amazing thank you very much!