Employee Appreciation/Team Building

AmyKerr
New Contributor II

Good Morning Everyone,

With Spring and Summer approaching I decided that we should begin to start motivating our staff with an oppourtunity to win some prizes at the end of the busy season by playing a game.  We are going to have a list of "things they can do" to earn points.  The top three employees from each department at the end of the season, the friday before labor day, during a catered afternoon lunch, will receive a gift card for a certain amount (determined later by management).

Now - Has anyone done anything like this before?  I have quite a few ideas of things that can earn points for employees both in the field and in the office, but I am completely open to hear other ideas if anyone else has any.  Thank you all for taking the time to read this and offer any suggestions.

Best,

Amy

3 REPLIES 3

iwarren39
New Contributor III

Our Customer Service Manager tends to have a BINGO game running through the busier months for the CSRs. Some examples include "Save a membership" or "Book X amount of calls for the day" or even running jokes that occasionally happen in the office space. Whoever gets BINGO usually gets free lunch or a gift card. Then the card goes to picture frame, and eventually blackout. Really brings the team together when its busy and makes the stressful work days a little easier.

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

That sounds really fun! I will have to remember that in the future!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Miranda

We are currently running a contest with our staff with the top prize being a Pantheon Ticket! They can earn points for putting out yard signs, receiving 5-star reviews, liking/sharing/commenting on Red Barn Social Media, and posting on our internal social media. 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC