Happy Wednesday!!

ChristyD
New Contributor

I'm from NC and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm new to ST and would welcome any tips or advice, Especially from those in HVAC as I am new to that as well. 

Christy@HCS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome :-).  Best tip from me is do the academy courses and complete the ST Certified Administrator training.  We have had 3 complete that training and 2 of us have been promoted largely due to the increased understanding.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Miranda

Hello and welcome! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

ChristyD
New Contributor

Thank you all for the warm welcome and suggestions! I am working my way through the ST academy courses at a snail's pace but they are absolutely helping me to learn how to navigate and utilize the software efficiently and accurately. 

Christy@HCS

lhernandez1
New Contributor II

Hi Christy, I agree with Steveng that doing the courses are very beneficial for learning. It really breaks down the different areas or learning, lets you practice, and walks you through the processes. I also have really enjoyed this platform. I have only been on the community for a about a day or two and have already learned so much from other forum topics. I also have been able to trouble shoot some issue we were having just by reading about how other had dealt with the same issue. 

Lisa Hernandez

Steveng

Welcome :-).  Best tip from me is do the academy courses and complete the ST Certified Administrator training.  We have had 3 complete that training and 2 of us have been promoted largely due to the increased understanding.  

jenn_comfortmax
New Contributor III

Welcome Christy!