Greener Home Grant announcement

Good morning Canadian users! The announcement Canadian HVAC companies have been waiting for was released this week! This announcement confirmed that the Greener Home Grant continues to be paused. An article from Global news states: The government pla...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

After hours call out companies

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if anyone had experience finding remote workers for after hours or worked with a company for after hours. I see lots of people work with call Centers in the states -but I was wanting something a little closer to home

lea5843 by New Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

*67 incoming calls not connecting

Hello Canadians! You may have heard some chatter in other groups or on social media that when clients try to call in using *67 in Canada (to block their number), they are unable to reach us. Our office manager reached out to ST support regarding this...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Greener Home Grant changes! Feb 2024

I work for a HVAC company and we complete a lot of Greener Home Grant installations. First, there was an announcement that the grant would be ending at the end of Feb. Then we were told that the grant was currently on pause. Yesterday afternoon we we...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Managed Techs and ST Mobile

Hi Everyone, We are currently rolling out non-managed technicians on the ST Mobile App. I am curious to see how others are using this feature, being that they cannot complete a job without a managed tech assigned to the job. Is there a work around ? ...

Hiring new employees

Hiring New Employees Now that we have entered a new year, maybe your goal is to expand your team in 2024? I have listened to a few webinars this past year about hiring employees. In the one meeting they made the comment that finding a good technician...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Busy season - help!

What is everyone's tips for prioritizing during busy season? I am our only CSR and it can be overwhelming at times (inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, dispatching, solving problems, ordering equipment and parts, receiving items and completing inv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GHG ending 2024

Hello! I am located in ON and work with a HVAC company. For us, the GHG has been SUPER popular and is the majority of our installs! We have been informed that it is set to end in March 2024. Is anyone else worried that this may cause a surge in insta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Estimates Upgrade Idea!

Hoping some will vote for this idea! Online estimates could definitely use an upgrade!https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1972

mirdesch by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Only partial chat messages received - help!

Hey Canadian users! Since November 2022, I have had support cases open as I have been having trouble with our ST chat where I only receive partial messages on my work Macbook. They still have not found a permanent solution for this problem and it imp...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos