CWilkins
Contributor

Happy Thursday! Today, our training tip is all about the Job Details Flyout. Watch this video to learn how to use it and the benefits of using it. We also talk about how to turn it off if you want to use the original workflow. Watch the video to learn more!

Comments
JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Good choice for training tip! So many people seem to be missing the benefit of it over in Facebookland.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I personally really love this new flyout and find it makes my job so much easier and faster, many less clicks! However, I know not all users are enjoying it so I think it's great that each user can choose whether they would like to use it or not and it doesn't affect the other users on their team. 

Thresa
New Contributor

How do you get rid of that? I hate it! lol

CWilkins
Contributor

@Thresa Great question! There is a demo in the above video to walk through how to turn it off as well. All you would need to do is go to the gear icon(dispatch board settings) on the top right of the dispatch board and go into board appearance and choose that you don't want to see it. It is user specific. So others on your team would need to turn it off if they don't want to see it. Hope that helps!

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

With being lead dispatcher, this pop out has made dispatching alot easier. 

Version history
Last update:
‎12-15-2022 02:26 PM
Updated by:
Contributors