Inventory Q&A

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hey Canadians,

Do you have questions about Inventory?  How to implement or are you facing issues that are driving you Bonkers?  Maybe you need to refine some work flows.  I run an Inventory Q&A every 2nd Thursday (In conjunction with ServiceTitan) If you have Questions that need answered by Industry Experts please Reach out to me and I can send you the invite.  Anyone can Join the meetings, even if you don't have questions and just want to come Hang out and be a fly on the wall - That's cool too!  The next Q&A is on August 10th, and we run it for an hour at 1n PM EST.  Hope to see everyone there!

6 REPLIES 6

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@Jeremy_Wick I would be very interested in this!  Can you send me the link please?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Jeremy_Wick

Hey @MirandaMel here is the link:

https://calendly.com/dillon-phipps/st-office-hour This will take you to the Zoom Link page, select the date you want to join and I will see you then!

MirandaMel

Thank you!  I just signed up in November.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Dave
Contributor

Yes please.

Jeremy_Wick

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for sharing Jeremy! I just added this to my calendar. I will do my best to join. This is such an awesome resource to have available! Can you email me the invitation please? @mirdesch check out this awesome resource!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling