Welcome! 🫎

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello and welcome to the new Canadian Service Titan Users group! 

The main purpose of this group is for you all to be able to share your resources or workarounds you have found to help you as a Canadian user. This will also be a group for you to ask questions that may be specific to Canadian Service Titan users. We will be posting once a week to check in with the group, to share a workaround we have found helpful, or to share a feature we would love to see come to Canada. Please feel free to engage on the posts we create or to share your own posts if you have ideas or questions. 

Some general housekeeping items: as a reminder, by joining this group, you are β€œopting in” for subscriptions. If you wish to turn off those email notifications, please visit your user settings in your profile. If you are unsure of how to change your settings, please see this video on how to update your notifications. As a member of this group, you have agreed to abide by ServiceTitan Terms of Use as well as ServiceTitan Community Guidelines. 

Please use this strand to introduce yourself- we would love to know where in Canada you are located, what company you work for, what field you are in and how long you have been using Service Titan. Please feel free to also comment below letting us know what type of content you would like to see shared in this group.  

Thank you for participating and we look forward to hearing from you! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
34 REPLIES 34

AmyL
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi!!  Amy here from Niagara Falls, I am the admin/office manager for Evans Heating and Cooling.   I have been with the company for 4 years and am the Service titan go to person in the office.    

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi Amy! Finally another group member who is from ON! I am so excited to "meet" another ST user who isn't far from our company! Thanks for joining. So happy to have you here! Will you be at Pantheon this year or next?

Khiana Klatt

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hello @AmyL welcome to the Group, It's great to see that you completed your Certified Admin Course - Good Job.  I am sure you will be able to provide a lot of great tips and tricks for the Group.

MadisonPCG

πŸ‘‹Hello, I'm Madison from Powerhouse Consluting Group. I am not in Canada but we have several clients that are. I'm here to keep up with all that is happening up north to better server our clients. It's very nice to meet you all. I look forward to learning and collaberating together. πŸ’ͺ

Madison Moritz

Jeremy_Wick

Hey Madison, Welcome to the Group!  Thanks for Joining - I know your experience with ServiceTitan will surely help the Group.

SteveCossette
Contributor II

My name is Steve, and I work for NICE Heating & Air in Virginia, but I live in Quebec. I work on integrations a whole lot and, while I don't have the paper to prove it, I'm a ServiceTitan administrator and take care of quite a few people's ServiceTitans.

Jeremy_Wick

Thanks for Joining @SteveCossette, your experience and knowledge of ST will definitely be helpful for our Group

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

If you have not introduced yourself yet please take a moment to here! We would love to meet you and hear where you are located! @canadoor @alphapaige @jhufnagelERP @MadisonPCG @Dave @carla_ge @lindsey_4 @Kfortinski @JasonK @AndreaF1 @AlphaPlumbing @SteveCossette @koiring @rachaelbosch @repairadmin 

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

If you have not introduced yourself yet please take a moment to here! We would love to meet you and hear where you are located! @AmyL @DClarke @d1nonly10 

Khiana Klatt