What trade are you in?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello hello everyone! 👋

When the group first launched in summer 2023, we all shared what part of Canada we are from. 🗺 Next, I am wondering, what trade are you in? 🛠 Sometimes our questions we are seeking answers for may be specific to the trade we are in in Canada. If everyone could share below, it could make it a lot easier for us to find the perfect user to reach out to for help in the future! Feel free to include what your company specializes in. Please share below. Tag other Canadian users in the comments as well to help our group grow and become an even more useful resource! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
10 REPLIES 10

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Prior to Go Time Consulting I worked at a Residential/Commercial/Multi Family Plumbing HVAC Electrical & Sheet Metal shop in Regina, we did about 20% Residential Service / Retrofits, we had large maintenance contracts in Multi Family and the majority of our work was New Construction.  Since starting with Go Time I now am fairly familiar with Garage Doors, Water Treatment & Locksmiths.  I am currently working out of Medicine Hat

ashley_c1
New Contributor II

We are in Victoria BC (however Service the South Vancouver Island region. 

We are in HVAC, and have a sheet metal division as well. We are 90% residential - retrofit, new builds and have a small commercial profile. 

We specialize in Heat Pumps, and have worked hard to niche ourselves in the industry. Coastal started in 2005 and is family owned and operated 

Ashley Gulevich
Director of Administration
Coastal Heat Pumps
Victoria -BC- Canada

TimWall
New Contributor II

Our company is in the HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical trades based out of Warman SK. We specialize in boiler/Geothermal/heat pump/furnace repair, replacement, retrofit. We do plumbing and electrical as well just not what we specialize in. We do duct cleaning as well but mainly for existing clients and new clients that see the value in having us do it versus the companies that only do duct cleaning with guys that have no hvac training. 

We have been in business since 2009 and 2 years ago we switched from doing 80% commercial and 20% residential to 75% residential and 25% commercial. So a big learning curve around here with everyone. 

koiring
Contributor

We are in Calgary, AB.  We do Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, and Sheet Metal for Commercial and Multi-unit Residential.  We currently do about 5% stand alone residential.  We do not do new build construction, but we do maintenance, service, and retro-fits.

bdanielson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all, I work for a plumbing and heating company based out of Vancouver, BC. We focus on installations for boilers, furnaces and heat pumps, as well as residential and commercial maintenances

alliefischer

I work for a company that specializes in Automatic Doors and Electronic Door Hardware 🙂 

jsoch

We are a commercial and residential Irrigation and lawn maintenance company based out of Alberta. We are primarily a service company however we are actively expanding our residential and commercial installation departments. 

MirandaMel

I am at a residential HVAC service/repair/install company and we also have a pretty big duct cleaning division.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@kristent @AndreaF1 @ToniF @MadisonPCG @jsoch @bdanielson Lets hear about where you work!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling