January Meeting is TOMORROW! Tuesday 1/17 @ 1pm EST / 10am PST

LaurenLadyTitan
New Contributor

⏰⏰  We are only 24 hours away from getting to welcome ANGIE SNOW (!!!) to speak at our January meeting where she will be sharing 5 Steps to Level Up Your Leadership!  πŸ”₯😍

I had the absolute pleasure of hearing Angie speak at the Women in HVAC/R conference a few months ago where her vulnerability and wisdom had an entire ballroom of powerful women completely captivated.

πŸŽ‰YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰To register for our monthly meeting, click the following registration link and fill out the form, then add the recurring invitation to your calendar so you never miss out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes! A recording will come out in the next couple of weeks. It will be posted in various places and will also come in the email newsletter.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jessylong
New Contributor III

can we please get a copy of some of those slides Angie mention?

Endie Long

hannahpope
New Contributor II

Hey if we missed this.. is there anyway to see a recording of it?

JessicaSmith

Yes! A recording will come out in the next couple of weeks. It will be posted in various places and will also come in the email newsletter.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

felicitymonsees
New Contributor III

Looking forward to it ladies!!

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

It's going to be my first Lady Titans meeting!  I'm excited, I have no idea what to expect!!

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

reneem

You are joining on a good one! Angie is awesome!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

Pure awesomeness πŸ™‚ That's usually what you can expect with the LadyTitan's meetings.

reneem

Can't wait to listen to Angie!!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member