Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

AshleyB

Hey @triciab welcome to the group! Congratulations on becoming a Certified Administrator!

triciab

Thanks Ashley, same to you!!

mgiler
New Contributor

Hello hello! 

My name is Maegan, I am located in Charlotte NC, and I'm with Viva Electric. I do a little bit of everything. I missed Pantheon, unfortunately, but I am VERY excited about Service Titan Community, and I am glad to join my fellow Lady Titans here 🙂  Can't wait to learn from and share ideas with you all!  

AshleyB

Hey @mgiler We are happy to have you! Welcome to LadyTitans!

llanger_
New Contributor

Lauren Langer here! From Annapolis MD, I’m the Marketing Director at Chesapeake Electric. 

AshleyB

Hey @llanger_ welcome to LadyTitans!

JessicaSmith

Hi Lauren!!!

christin68

Hi! I'm Christina Hager, marketing manager for Hurlburt Heating & Plumbing in West Central Wisconsin. I also serve as a backup CSR. I handle our digital marketing, as well as oversee all other avenues- billboards, radio, tv, sponsorships, community relations, etc etc! I work out of the mother office in Durand, but we also have 2 other locations, and we're currently building a 50k+ square foot facility that will be our new "main" office. 

AshleyB

Hey @christin68 welcome to LadyTitans!

anchorstephanie
New Contributor

Hi Ladies! My name is Stephanie Postell and I am the owner of Anchor Heating and Air in Charleston, SC.  I was the Operations Manager for a large plumbing, heating and air company for 7 years before starting my own company with my husband, David. I have been using Service Titan since 2015.  Currently, I am also the Contractor Success Coach for Contractor Commerce where I coach contractors on how to use and market our e-commerce platform.  I am so happy to be a Lady Titan and think that you all are amazing and I appreciate how much I learn from being a part of this group!