CSR/Dispatcher Group Lunch and Learn TODAY!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Happy Third Thursday - CSR Group Lunch and Learn Day! 

For our new members, we meet LIVE monthly (via zoom)! Every third Thursday we meet to share ideas, ask questions, and mastermind. These calls are not recorded, so we encourage you to mark this slot on your calendar each month. The call is for one hour and is at 11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET. Please register here to get the link to access. It will be the same link each month! 

Today we will be highlighting some of our favorite sessions from Pantheon that relate to call centers. We will be talking about some new product updates with ServiceTitan, so you can stay in the loop. If you were at Pantheon, we invite you to share some of your valuable takeaways. If you were not, we encourage you to come learn about what was covered and gain valuable insights to take back to your team. 

Hope to see you there!

12 REPLIES 12

AndreaF1
New Contributor II

Hi @asnow I would love to see a lunch and learn on the topic of balancing between troubleshooting over the phone vs getting a tech in the home. There is a lot of debate on how much troubleshooting is appropriate, what things should CSRs troubleshoot, compared to when is troubleshooting too much and the business is just giving away free services.  Thanks! Andrea

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Oooh... I really like this idea! I'll put it on the schedule!

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have coined today as my ST meeting day!! 2 sparks and a lunch and learn!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

@RandiThompson Sparks by Roll and your normal sparks meeting? 

RandiThompson

yes ma'am

Randi Thompson

dmbueno

Ha, I was kind of the same...this whole week. Today was a Spark...then into a meeting for Fleet Pro then the Lunch and Learn, but I have to miss because I have to leave work early. (By the way...you were awesome at Pantheon!)

RandiThompson

Aww thank you!!! Are you just starting Fleet Pro? We launched it about a month ago!

Randi Thompson

dmbueno

We decided to start Fleet Pro and Marketing Pro. Will be signing today with a go live date of Nov 1 for both! (currently use Pricebook Pro (Ugh hate Price book but love it at the same time) and Phones Pro!)

How are you guys liking Fleet? Our General Manager is all geeky and excited about starting it haha

RandiThompson

We were using Azuga before we switched to Fleet Pro so I like it but am patiently waiting for the maintenance module to be added and really looking forward to the tie in to the timesheets and showing the discrepancies!! 

Marketing Pro is amazing too!! 

Randi Thompson