CSR Scorecard

kimrahn
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey everyone - 

Was wondering if anyone had a good scorecard for grading they use when listening to calls in review. Would love to have something standardized I work from and also am looking to move into peer review and again would need something standardized for this, 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jaalahig
New Contributor II

We use this point system below. We pick a certain number of random calls (booked/unbooked) from each CSR. We used this first in a contest before adding it to our 'scorecard'. Our scorecard is an excel spreadsheet that includes booking rate, cancellation rate, quality, membership sales, & attendance. Our CSRs would quickly get discouraged by 'priceshoppers' and we held this contest initially to get them to focus on the quality of every call which ultimate helped their booking rate. Each call can get up to 5 points but every call should have at least 3 and those 3 points are for just following the script or whatever basic standards you set. Additional points can be added for exceptional customer service or taken away for statements we try to avoid.

Quality of the Call Contest

3pt with just the basics - asking every question in the script.

• +1pt = Asking for customer name first / using customer name at least once
  • +1pt = Gather Information =
  • “What address will we be servicing today?”
  • “What is the best phone number to reach you on?”
  • “Are you the homeowner?” *Gather alt address or billing information if necessary
  • “What is your email address?” You can select preferred delivery in their customer account.
    * Additional job type specific questions 
  • +1pt = only quoting 1 price.

Side note: Everyone always starts with the address and using the name is key to relationship building/ taking control of the call.

• +2pt = value statements, selling a membership, or getting a commercial customer to complete a billing application.

What are the value statements for customer service? When you demonstrate the values of accountability, optimism, authenticity, respect, trust, and communication, you can earn the loyalty of your customers. People choose brands that reflect their values.

“Thank you.” “I can absolutely help you with that.” "Great question.” “I understand.” “What else can I help you with?” “How is your day going?” “I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.” “We appreciate your feedback.” “I can do that for you.” “We value your business.” “Did you know about our additional service?” “We are same day service.” “All our techs are licensed with the state.”

• -1pt = script point if you use negative words like “unfortunately” “can’t” “won’t” “I’m not sure.”

Also, it does not matter about the number of calls or price shops, it will be an overall star rating on the quality of the call!

Also, it does not matter about the number of calls or price shops, it will be an overall star rating on the quality of the call!

Hope this helps!

Jaala Smithwick 
Roto-Rooter Oklahoma City 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

jaalahig
New Contributor II

We use this point system below. We pick a certain number of random calls (booked/unbooked) from each CSR. We used this first in a contest before adding it to our 'scorecard'. Our scorecard is an excel spreadsheet that includes booking rate, cancellation rate, quality, membership sales, & attendance. Our CSRs would quickly get discouraged by 'priceshoppers' and we held this contest initially to get them to focus on the quality of every call which ultimate helped their booking rate. Each call can get up to 5 points but every call should have at least 3 and those 3 points are for just following the script or whatever basic standards you set. Additional points can be added for exceptional customer service or taken away for statements we try to avoid.

Quality of the Call Contest

3pt with just the basics - asking every question in the script.

• +1pt = Asking for customer name first / using customer name at least once
  • +1pt = Gather Information =
  • “What address will we be servicing today?”
  • “What is the best phone number to reach you on?”
  • “Are you the homeowner?” *Gather alt address or billing information if necessary
  • “What is your email address?” You can select preferred delivery in their customer account.
    * Additional job type specific questions 
  • +1pt = only quoting 1 price.

Side note: Everyone always starts with the address and using the name is key to relationship building/ taking control of the call.

• +2pt = value statements, selling a membership, or getting a commercial customer to complete a billing application.

What are the value statements for customer service? When you demonstrate the values of accountability, optimism, authenticity, respect, trust, and communication, you can earn the loyalty of your customers. People choose brands that reflect their values.

“Thank you.” “I can absolutely help you with that.” "Great question.” “I understand.” “What else can I help you with?” “How is your day going?” “I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.” “We appreciate your feedback.” “I can do that for you.” “We value your business.” “Did you know about our additional service?” “We are same day service.” “All our techs are licensed with the state.”

• -1pt = script point if you use negative words like “unfortunately” “can’t” “won’t” “I’m not sure.”

Hope this helps!

Jaala Smithwick 
Roto-Rooter Oklahoma City 

kimrahn

This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

Michelle-PC
New Contributor II

We have Call Logs that we use to see how many calls answered versus missed (could be because they were on the phone with another client), we also take into consideration length of the call, Greeting and Call Ending, Accuracy of information taken, did the client feel assisted and was their question or problem solved? 

I think those would be great to start with! 

Michelle L. Myers
Founder
Pink Callers
Transparent | Comprehensive | Proactive | Team Players | Leadership

(888) 325-7465 | (703) 945-9565

michelle@pinkcallers.com

michelle54
New Contributor III

Good Morning. Here are the templates I use for reviews. The scorecard I use for call review is from our Coaching Company Powerselling Pro's. 

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 9.31.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 9.31.29 AM.png

  

kimrahn

Are you willing to share? Would love to potentially use it as a template to work from!

RebeccaSantiago

We don't have a scorecard, but we created a Call Review Form that has 14 questions on it to fill out while listening to call recordings to "grade" the CSR's. These questions are customized to what's important to us and behaviors we want to curve.

I would also be interested if this is something you are willing to share. We are new to Service Titan so I want to gather as much helpful information as possible to guide our CSR's along the way!