HELP NEEDED! Appointments are not confirming automatically

barbaral
Contributor

This has probably been posted about before, but I can't find it!

I already researched the background a little bit, and our confirmation texts that go out DO include to "Please reply YES to confirm" and I see that answering with a Y or C or Confirm or YES, will cause the job to turn "Confirmation Blue".  But this is not happening on our Dispatch Board. We are having to confirm ALL the jobs.  Is there something that needs to be checked off or unchecked off someplace?   I can't find in ST where that is.  

Is anyone else having this issue? TIA!! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would check my dispatch board configuration to show job confirmations

Chayo80_0-1695312238238.png

View solution in original post

barbaral
Contributor

Sorry for the late update - our busy season has started up and it's been pretty hectic.  So, it seems that I mis-understood the actual work flow of this feature. - the appointments never confirmed automatically when you booked the job. I'm not sure how I thought that it used to do that.  It will only auto-confirm after the reminder notificatoins are going out.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

barbaral
Contributor

Sorry for the late update - our busy season has started up and it's been pretty hectic.  So, it seems that I mis-understood the actual work flow of this feature. - the appointments never confirmed automatically when you booked the job. I'm not sure how I thought that it used to do that.  It will only auto-confirm after the reminder notificatoins are going out.  

I thought the same thing!! 

Now you can manually confirm the appointment after the job is booked on the job page. So if it is for an appointment you are booking tomorrow and confirm on the phone with the client you could use this workflow. Or for a client who doesn't text you could call and then manually confirm. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

krista-gac
Contributor II

@barbaral I agree with above @Chayo80   checking the Dispatch Board in Settings to see if confirmations are enabled there. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

Chayo80

I would check my dispatch board configuration to show job confirmations

Chayo80_0-1695312238238.png