Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

brandy_a
New Contributor III

Hello! My name is Brandy and I am the Office Manager at Professional Plumbing Solutions in King George, VA. I have worn many hats (and still do) in my 7 plus years with the company. I have been CSR/Dispatcher, Lead CSR/Dispatcher, Office Administrator, and Office Manager to name a few over the years. I have done everything from filling in when our CSR/Dispatchers are out, to invoice and payment batching, working accounts payable and receivable, interviewing new office staff, processing new hires both field and office, payroll, and so on. I know the most about ServiceTitan of all the people in our office. Fun fact: I love covered bridges and old barns! I am also a Stage 3 Breast Cancer Survivor!  Always looking for tips and new ways to go about our workflow!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hello Brandy! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the group - especially with all your experience!! AMAZING!! And congrats on beating breast cancer - we are lucky to have you here!

brandy_a
New Contributor III

Thank you! 🤗

jgeorge7
New Contributor

Hello Angie,(You might remember me from training) This is Joshua with Air Care Heating and Cooling in the Kansas City Area.  I am the Service Coordinator. I do all the scheduling of jobs and work with clients and tech daily.  Radom Facts about me- Love my city!  I make sure to have at least 5 Kansa City shirts with me when I travel so everyone knows were I'm from.   

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Joshua!! It's been a while! So happy to hear from you! I hope your team is doing well. 😁

ballardn
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Howdy! I'm Christina from Ballard Natural Gas Service in Seattle, WA. I wear a million hats (and always have). My current "official" titles are both Operations Manager and Senior Service Advisor. I started at this company almost 10 years ago. Worked my way up from dispatch to Service Manager, to General Manager, to President. My role has now been shifted to our focus on aspects of the various departments to increase profitability and establish/evaluate our processes and procedures. Fun fact, I am the single Service Titan Guru in our company. I handled every bit of our setup and on boarding. I don't recommend it. Lmao. 

Ask me about how I got started using Service Titan or about my experience being courted by Schedule Engine. 🤣

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Christina! What a great journey you've had so far on your team. We are all about increasing profitability and establishing great processes and procedures. Hope you are able to take away some great tips from this group - and share yours as well! 

RebeccaSantiago

I actually would love to talk to you about Schedule engine! We're days away from signing up and we have a couple concerns

suzi_jac
New Contributor

hi, my name is Suzi Jackson and I am the Call Center Manager for Mohr Air Conditioning. We serve northeast Arkansas (we're about 45 miles west of Memphis). We are strictly HVAC. My main job is overseeing our call center, but I fill in for CSR and DSR when needed, so I answer phones, book calls. I also do our monthly billing, batch, export and enter non-vendor related invoice in QB. I'm not sure how fun a fact this is....but I went to 5 different schools from 3rd - 7th grades (that's a new school each year), my dad was military.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Suzi - love your fun fact! Not many people can say they've attended that many schools as a child. Sounds like it helped you to be flexible and adapt, which are really important qualities for DSRs and CSRs. You're in the right place, and we're glad to have you here!